According to WHO, every year in the world there are an estimated 40-50 million abortions.
This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day — more than one per second.
The capacity of the child to feel pain makes abortion procedures tantamount to torture murder.
There were 1,793 abortion providers in the United States in 2008
381 of the 1,787 providers in the U.S. in 2005 were clinics at which the majority of patient visits were for abortions
Every state (and the District of Columbia) had at least one provider in 2008
The states with the most providers were California (522) and New York (249) in 2008
The states with the fewest providers were North Dakota (one) and South Dakota (two) in 2008
13% of all counties in the United States had a provider in 2008
31% of metropolitan counties and 3% of non-metropolitan counties had a provider in 2005
Click here for the most recent Abortion Surveillance Report from the CDC.
Click here for real time abortion statistics from worldometers.info.
Abortion Procedure Descriptions
The abortionist chooses a medical procedure depending on the stage of the pregnancy, in other words, depending on the age of the developing child.
[WARNING] the following procedure descriptions are medically accurate and described in layman’s terms in a concise manner. The author’s intent is not to shock but to reveal the details for what they are: torture murders — grotesque, emotionally devastating, and permanently scarring. This should be regularly covered by the news media and medical press but they remain silent. The strong among us must witness its horror and work continuously to ban it forever. Reader discretion is strongly advised.
First trimester procedures (weeks 1-12):
- Methotrexate & Misoprostol (MTX): chemicals are non-surgically administered to induce a miscarriage involving severe cramping and vaginal bleeding as tissue and clots pass from the uterus. According to the National Center of Biotechnology, Methotrexate is used for chemotherapy and may have very serious side effects. Misoprostol causes severe cramping and vaginal bleeding as tissue and clots pass from the uterus. Side effects may include: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, dizziness, chills, hot flushes, shivering, and fatigue. The abortionist administers these drugs orally to the healthy mother. The FDA has reported that a few women have died from severe infections resulting from this procedure.
- Mifepristone and Misoprostol: chemicals are non-surgically administered to induce a miscarriage involving severe cramping and vaginal bleeding as tissue and clots pass from the uterus. The procedure requires at least two visits to the abortionist. During the first visit, one chemical is given orally and a second chemical is given to be taken at home. The second visit is a follow-up about 2 weeks later. If no miscarriage has occurred, a surgical abortion is then scheduled because Misoprostol can cause fetal abnormalities.
- Manual Vacuum Aspiration (MVA): the abortionist pumps a large syringe to create a suction that crushes and mutilates the child’s body then vacuums out corpse’s body parts. The abortionist inserts a speculum in the vagina, cleans the vagina it with antiseptic solution, injects a local anesthetic into the cervix, inserts a tube into the cervix to stretch it open, inserts a plastic tube into the uterus, then uses the syringe and tube to crush and kill the child, and vacuum out the corpse’s body parts, which are dumped in the medical waste bin then sent to a landfill.
Second trimester procedures (weeks 13-28):
- Dilation & Evacuation (D & E): the abortionist runs an electric vacuum pump that creates a suction that crushes and mutilates the child’s body then vacuums out the corpse’s body parts. It is also referred to as suction curettage or vacuum aspiration. The abortionist inserts a speculum in the vagina, cleans it with antiseptic solution, injects a local anesthetic into the cervix, inserts a tube into the cervix to stretch it open, inserts a plastic tube into the uterus, then connects the electric vacuum pump which crushes and kills the baby and vacuums out the corpse’s body parts, which are dumped in the medical waste bin then sent to a landfill.
- Dilation & Curettage (D & C): a surgical abortion procedure that uses a sharp instrument to mutilate and kill the child then scrape out the corpse’s body parts. The abortionist inserts a speculum in the vagina, cleans it with antiseptic solution, injects a local anesthetic into the cervix, inserts a tube into the cervix to stretch it open, then inserts a sharp instrument (curet) and methodically scrapes the inside of the uterus which mutilates the child to death and removes the body parts of the corpse.
- Induction Abortion: a surgical procedure where the abortionist injects liquid (salt water, urea, or potassium chloride) into the amniotic sac, injects prostaglandins into the vagina, then injects pitocin intravenously. Finally, the mother must lie still for hours while the child convulses inside her and slowly dies of chemical burns.The mother’s body eventually ejects the liquid along with the child’s chemically-burned corpse.
Third trimester (weeks 29-40):
- Dilation and Extraction: a surgical procedure also known as D & X, Intact D & X, Intrauterine Cranial Decompression and Partial Birth Abortion. The abortionist first attempts to reposition the child into a feet-first position by pressing hard on the mother’s stomach. The abortionist then inserts a speculum in the vagina, cleans it with antiseptic solution, injects a local anesthetic into the cervix, inserts a tube into the cervix to stretch it open, then inserts forceps into the uterus and pulls the child’s living and moving body out feet-first, except for the head. Please note that the viable child could be delivered at this point and be put up for adoption. Next, the abortionist drives scissors into the child’s brain, then twists them inside to mutilate the brain tissue. The child’s body spasmodically convulses as it screams and dies. The abortionist then crushes the corpse’s scull with the forceps, pulls the corpse out of the mother, and dumps it into the medical waste then sent to the landfill. *This procedure is now considered against the law in the U.S. according to the Partial Birth Abortion Ban Act of 1995.* Sadly some abortion proponents are outraged at this single restriction and are working night and day to restore its legality.
Ted Cruz comments referring to the recent undercover videos: “..They describe one little boy that was born, was nearly two pounds, his heart was beating, and a technician was instructed — while his heart was beating — to insert scissors under his chin, to cut open his face, and to remove his brain. . . . Watch these videos [and] ask yourself: Are these my values?”
Due largely to the silence of the news media and medical community, abortion continues to enjoy the image of being a harmless and acceptable family planning practice. In reality it is a lurid torture murder resulting in a corpse rotting in a landfill, and a woman suffering perpetual pain of guilt.
Criminality aside, common sense would demand that, at a minimum, the child be anesthetized prior to the murder. But this small kindness is always denied — it would skyrocket the cost of the procedure! Besides, babies don’t feel pain, right?…
Here’s a sensible alternative: outlaw unwanted pregnancy as a special misdemeanor by imposing a heavy fine for each occurrence for both the man and woman. The man’s fine will be double the woman’s fine. In the case of rape no fine will be imposed on the victim, and the perpetrator will pay both fines, and be charged with an additional felony. Courts will aggressively seize assets and garnish wages — but no prison time will be imposed until the third offense. Voting rights and firearms purchases will be suspended until all fines are paid in full. Granted, many that are already poor would be minimally affected, but at least civil society would rightly impose grave consequences for those who behave irresponsibly. Society may have to pick up the pieces, so society should make this brand of misbehavior extremely unpleasant. Governments will subsidize sterilization procedures up to 100% for those unable to afford it, and birth control supplies will be made available to the poor via the SNAP program.